27 Eylül 2013 Cuma

Paper

First of all , I think that English literature is an important thing for ELT students. For instance , when you know the cultural  history of English literature , you can find out the style  of literary texts and genres of English literature. In this course  , We learn a lot of things about English literature . We can  read various literary texts such as short poem , story , novel which are representing different periods of English literature . If we learn  these texts , they can improve our language skills.
Secondly , I want to  read  the texts  of  Shakespeare , Charles Dickens , Oscar Wilde . By this way , I can know different types of plays in literature in English . Especially , Romeo and Juliet , and David Copperfield are favorite texts for me . When I read these books , I liked them very much . Also , ELT students in this course texts .
Finally , I think that I will enjoy this course and It will  contribute our life in many different ways .

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder